- My number one goal is to be sure that you are well represented, consulted and informed throughout your entire transaction, I want to keep it as smooth and easy as possible.
- I want to understand your goals and objectives and create an individualized strategic plan to achieve them in a manner that feels good to you.
- I will provide you with relevant and timely information so you will feel comfortable making informed decisions.
- A frequent compliment I hear from my customers who have purchased a home is how patient I am during the process of locating their home to the closing. I think this stems from my personality and social work background.
- Every client is unique, so the way each person or couple makes a decision to purchase is unique. I respect the process involved in making such an important decision.
- I believe in treating others the way I would like to be treated.
- I value communication and will work hard to keep my customers informed by returning calls and e-mails promptly and providing feedback regarding showings.
- I value thoroughness and taking care of the numerous details involved in a real estate transaction. Details matter!
- I feel honored to be entrusted with the process of selling a home or finding the right home for a client.
- I value continued education and Real Estate Designations because it ultimately helps me provide better service to my customers.
- I support local businesses. I advertise in the monthly newsletter The Merc produces and the Lawrence Journal World.
- I honor and uphold the National Association of Realtors Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
- I am loyal to my customers.
- My work is my signature.
Buying and selling a home is one of life’s most important decisions. It is often a time of stress and excitement. It is an ending of one chapter and the beginning of a new one. Having an ethical real estate agent who puts your interests before his or her own is essential. I see my role as a facilitator of transitions.